Visualising your home when purchasing off the plan can sometimes be difficult. That’s why many developers are building display suites and providing brochures with visually proportioned 3D Artist Impressions in their marketing and advertising.
Acquiring ‘off-the-plan’ sales commitments is crucial for developers to be able to secure deposits from purchasers and the finance required from their lender, for building and construction to commence. * http://www.afgonline.com.au/our-blog/masterplan-guide-to-sell-off-the-plan/
Selling A Vision
Because lenders require a certain percentage of off-the-plan sales (prior to lending) the marketing and listing strategy is vital in engaging buyers and having them ‘fall-in-love’ with a non-existent property.
To engage buyers, Top Snap can assist in turning architectural and building plans into more user-friendly, lifelike 3D models and renders.
What we do:
- Model and render your project into full-colour 3D images for both interior and exterior
- Landscaping of the property and surrounding area with realistic backgrounds
- Include photography of the land for the best perspective and view of the project
- Show exact colours, finishes and materials to bring your vision to life
How Do We Do It? It’s As Easy As 1-2-3
1 – Shoot & Upload
One of our skilled professionals can attend the site upon request to take professional photos of the land to be used in the modelling process.
The more information our CAD team has on hand- the more accurate they can produce renders envisioning your project:
- Detailed building/architectural plans
- Elevations and site plans
- Floor plans
- Internal & External materials, colours textures and styles
- Landscaping plans/details; plants, materials, types of cars in driveways/garages etc.,
- Reference images- photos of houses & buildings you like, or that have similar design aspects to what you envisage for your property
- Preference for day or dusk styles
2 – Model, Review & Adjust
We use the plans and information provided to create the 3D model of your perspective view. You are able to review and make certain adjustments along the way. * Minor adjustments such as changing colours, materials and textures can be done at no additional cost. Major changes such as aspect/viewpoints, for example, require complete remodelling and will incur additional fees.
3 – Release
We provide you with high-resolution images of your renders to be used in print and online marketing campaigns. We can also include streetscapes/town planning for commercial plans, create floor plans if needed (for an additional fee), as well as watermark images to promote your brand.
To make your vision a reality, contact your Top Snap provider for a quote today.