Top Snap Townsville & Cairns
Property Visuals Unlimited
When Selling Your Property
Top Snap’s professional photography, floor plans, property videos & tours attract more motivated buyers, aid in selling faster and for a higher sale price.
When Renting Your Property
Lease your investment property in a shorter time period, attract better quality tenants and achieve a higher rental return.
Owner / Photographer
- 0400 024 033
How We Can Help
Top Snap photographers are specifically trained to shoot property, and are experts in capturing a property’s architectural and design highlights, ensuring your daylight and dusk images are punchy and bright.
Laser-measured by our photographers and CAD-drawn by professional draughts people, our highly accurate and visually appealing floor plans help bring a property’s dimensions and layout to life prior to inspection.
Give your unfurnished properties the edge with the virtual furniture. Images of empty properties give buyers very little idea of perspective and size, making it difficult for them to imagine possibilities they could create in a home.
Top Snap is pioneering in the next generation of real estate marketing with a powerful online marketing tool – 3D Virtual Tours that allow your potential buyers to experience your home as if they were physically there.
Property Video is not the future, it is the here and now. Real Estate videos are growing in popularity as they convey tons of information in a much shorter time span, shows off all of the amenities and features of a house.
Aerial drone filming is the latest tool to get your campaign off to a flying start. Now, not only can you showcase property features, but also incorporate drone footage to highlight spectacular views, property size and location like never before.
Google Virtual Tours
Choosing the right restaurant, cafe or hotel is often tough. Build trust with a high-quality virtual tour that lets people experience your location before they arrive.
3D Artist Impressions
Get developmental approvals, impress your potential buyers with how the property will look like before it got built, and accelerate your off-the-plan sales.
Real Estate Agent Profiling
With an agent profile video people get to ‘see who you really are’. It explains what you do, how you do it and why they should use your services.
Why Choose Us
- You should be 100% happy with your photos. If not, we reshoot, no charge.
- Our photos are your most affordable marketing option.
- Delivering your photos next working day.
- Having a specialist photo editing team.
- In cloud-based storage. Which means your photos faster.
- Our photos will make your property diamond sparkle.
- In arriving on time. If running late we’ll call you.
- In cleaning our shoes before entering your property.
- In being nice, saying please and thank you.
- In listening to what you want, then delivering exactly that.
- In hiring the best photographers.
- In quality and attention to detail.
- In having fun and laughing.
- Salsa dancing and scuba diving make you a better photographer.
- Excellence in Business Development 2019
- Excellence in Business Performance 2016-2017
- Excellence in Business Performance 2015-2016
- Franchisee of the Year 2012
- New Franchisee of the Year 2011
Hailing from Malaysia, Neil moved to Australia in 2004 to undertake a bachelor of marine biology at James Cook University. After university, he became a dive instructor and worked for a local dive company. There Neil discovered his love for small business and expanded his interest in photography by getting into underwater photography. Upon leaving the dive shop, he started his own events photography business.
Neil has always had a passion for property, so when the local Top Snap franchise came up for sale, he was delighted to have the opportunity to combine his love for photography and property. In the last 8 years, Top Snap Townsville & Cairns has grown by leaps and bounds and now has a full timer (Ashley) and two sub-contractors (Meghan and Phil) helping Neil provide the finest property photography service to Townsville & Cairns regions.
When not out photographing properties, Neil enjoys salsa dancing, scuba diving and travelling.