A rainy night in Melbourne did not dampen the spirits of the attendees at the 2016 REIA National Awards for Excellence event held in the Palladium Room at the Crown Melbourne.
The MC for the evening was comedian Collin Lane, and the evening began with drinks and laughs. Once guests were seated, food was served and the awards presentation began. There were 16 winners on the evening, both individuals and businesses recognised for their contributions and achievements from the last 12 months both in the real estate industry and the community.
With finalists from all across the country, each state was well represented and a healthy rivalry filled the room. Western Australia took top honours with 5 winners followed by South Australia and ACT with 3 a piece.
Categories included Business Broker of the Year, Commercial Sales Person of the Year, Residential Sales Person of the Year, Innovation Award and Community Service Award.
The awards finished with the President’s Award which was won by Neil Laws from Kerleys Coastal Real Estate, VIC. Neil spoke graciously and thanked the people that have supported him through his long and successful career in real estate.
Top Snap was proud to be able to support the event and be present to see the recognition of great achievement in the real estate industry.
You can view all of Top Snap’s photos from the event on our Facebook page HERE.
Find out the rest of the winners HERE.
- President’s Award – Neil Laws, Kerleys Coastal Real Estate, VIC
- Residential Salesperson of the Year – Jonathan Charles, Independent Property Group Woden, ACT
- Communications Award (Proudly Sponsored by Top Snap) – Toop & Toop Real Estate, SA
- Community Service Award – LJ Hooker Cessnock and Kurri Kurri, NSW
- Medium Agency of the Year – Realestate 88, WA