Engaging a professional photographer for marketing material is just as important for commercial real estate as it is in the residential market. Unfortunately, it’s a common sight to see images taken by a smartphone when scrolling through online listings.
Yes, technology has come a long way and smartphones can produce excellent images. But when it comes to selling such a valuable asset, having a polished marketing campaign is crucial.
So, what do commercial buyers and tenants look for in a property? And what tools can you use to make your property stand out? Below are some tips to follow when marketing a commercial property:
- Tidy the space with digital decluttering
- Include aerial photos showing surrounding suburbs
- Showcase your nearby settings (cafés, parks, public transport)
- Capture features of the building (bathrooms, kitchens, parking)
- Incorporate a detailed floor plan
- Inspect the building with a virtual tour
Want to take your commercial property to the next level? Contact your local Top Snap Provider today.