Local area marketing is one of the most important forms of marketing used in the real estate industry. It’s not just the likes and clicks alone that help build you trust so how do you use it to its full potential?
What makes Facebook the perfect platform to advertise is it being cost-effective, easy to manage and the level of customisation to ensure your ads are using its complete capability. Many of these tools are designed for local businesses, making it ideal for real estate agents.
Besides from posting high-quality real estate photography of your properties, you can incorporate some of the following ideas into your brand marketing on Facebook to engage potential vendors and buyers.
- Videos – as Facebook’s videos autoplay they are particularly effective in grabbing attention. There are many ways to use videos, from showcasing the property itself to promoting you as an agent, they can all help to engage interest
- Unique visual content – this can include content such as virtual tours, interactive floor plans or even promoting a free guide on how to prepare a home
- Carousel ads – this type of ad format is great to promote multiple listings or properties you know have a lot of interest without your audience having to actively click through too many times
- Live videos – these real-time videos can help make a listing feel more authentic, showing the property as if the potential buyer was walking through in person
- Graphics – ads can be as simple as using graphics to encourage leads such as infographics with helpful information or graphics with a call to action for example, “Find out what your home is worth” can be useful
Top Snap specialises in visual marketing solutions, specifically for all aspects of the property industry, you can trust in your local provider to deliver content to suit your next Facebook campaign needs. Get in touch today.