Faster and More Complete Than 3D Laser Scanning
Our 3D scanning camera captures 2D photography and 3D data from building interiors and within hours turns it into a complete, immersive 3D model that you can annotate and export point clouds to Autodesk ReCap® or Revit®.
It’s accurate within 1% and significantly lowers the cost of data gathering and organising. Use it as a base for as-built modelling and BIM or for project documentation.
Scan existing installations for a full-fledged 3D model.
- With measurements in software and easy export to existing programs, your engineers have a head start when doing as-builts.
- We can do in a few hours what used to take an entire week.
- Cut as-built modelling time by 50%, allowing you to accommodate more business.
- Collect virtual measurements from the 3D model as needed, reducing return site visits.
- Improve contractor bid accuracy.
Faster building information modelling.
- Reduce time spent on measurements
- More complete than manual measurements
- Eliminate time spent manually registering data
- Reduce virtual design and construction costs
- Cut field to finish time by 50%
- Win more bids with better documentation
Construction documentation fast, effective, & 3D.
- Easily communicate current conditions and project milestones to all stakeholders
- Replace thousands of photos with a simple, realistic 3D model, eliminating hours of photos organisation and labelling
- The immersive 360° walkthrough makes documentation and engaging and enjoyable experience
- 3D dollhouse and floor plan view provide superior context to the job site compared to 2D photography